Posted by techadmin
When our US military ever came up with the idea of having robots to do all the dangerous stuff, we took it seriously. Maybe way to serious. We had huge robots that messed up and when it flipped over. MISSION ABORTED. The main problem: the weight. You really won’t want to carry around a 50 pound robot and tossing it through windows and running away to get set up for the robot mission. I mean, come on man! That’s just a burden that you carry (literally) on your back.
The US military has finally developed something new. The new Pocketbots or called the iRobot 110. This new robot is just a start in the advances of our military and in the advances of technology. Don’t worry this robot doesn’t shoot you down with missiles and have huge alarms. This is just short and sweet. This is a robot that has great grip, can go on hard terrain and pass through all sorts of obstacles. If it falls upside down, it just pushes itself back up. Here we go. Ready for this?
The army has planned to use 3,500 to 5,000 of these “toys” for use in battlefields and other rough and tough missions that have great danger towards human lives. How? he basic principle is to use this little robot to be tossed into a building and search through it before a soldier breaks through the door and watches out for any treacherous people or things. Precautions will also be shown with the camera on the micro machine. If theses work perfectly, the US army could have a perfect place for this little bugger.
This little machine is planned to be equipped with ever soldier so they can take an extra precautionary to know what’s coming for them when we bring out the bring guns at the battlefield. The video on top explains about this pocketbot and some examples in what situation this is used in.
Remember kids, this isn’t a simple remote controlled car you can use to play around. This is something that you probably don’t want to use. If you want it, then get a LEGO Mindstorm for it. This isn’t your everyday day children’s toy.
Posted in Robots
Tags: 11, 15, 5, a, all, alphabet, apple, back, coding, coming, comittee, computers, dell, don't, down, give, grooveshark, hack, help, i, internet, java, let, military, moves, music, n, network, never, not, o, operating, password, playstation, press, ps3, psn, ratings, robots, sharing, software, store, stupid, system, tags, tech, the right, tik, up, update, use, word, wordpress, you know the fundemental, you're
Posted by techadmin
Web browsers are designed for users to basically use the internet in style, with customization and many other features that you think would suit you. Now days we mostly use our web browsers more than anything else on our computer. A web browser would probably be used at least every day. Trust me, you will feel internet sick if you don’t/not allowed to use use the internet. I have created a list of the top 5 web browsers that I think are very interesting and are things that I use everyday. (These are not facts, but only opinions.
1. Google Chrome: Google has probably created the most dynamic web browser of all time. Google has mainly tried everything to make it satisfactory. Google’s main purpose in their browser was to make it light. No bugging downloads screen and messed up plugins with a bunch of pop ups. Google has made it convenient to search up basically anything in a flash. The basic structure of this web browser is very simple for people to use it. Just by looking at it, you’ll probably know how to use it. It’s a special browser that has the power to do what you choose. Personalized themes and basically everything that a web surfer would need. http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/make/download.html?brand=CHKZ
2. Mozilla Firefox: Firefox is basically the safest browser that you could find. It has great features, great themes, and it’s very attractive just when you set your eyes on it. Probably one of the best browsers that you could find, but it really isn’t a light browser like Chrome. Though unlike Chrome, Firefox, has many security options and a lot of widgets that you could get off like a basic plug-in. Firefox is also very dynamic in it’s add-ons billions of plug-ins are always available at mozzila.com. Firefox is a great a recommended browser. (I use both firefox and chrome!) http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/
3. Opera: Opera is a good browser. It’s not the best yet it’s not the worst ,but there’s no other browser like Opera which is fast. Opera has great features and has supported internet in the Wii and many other game consoles. The code behind it makes it more available to other type of operating systems. It has also been available to many portable handheld devices including the iPhone which usually uses Safari. It’s open to the community with development, feedback, and great support. It deserves a spot for the top 3.
4. Safari: Apple has once again done it. They have created something that is very easy to use and attractive at the same time. Not the best browser you could find but It’s an OK type of browser. I would rather use this than IE8. Safari is a fast browser that can help you search quickly and get a lot of sneak peaks of movies on it’s Apple home page. It can be a slow browser but it’s still usable for web surfers. Not the fastest but it’s still pretty safe with great web filtering and keeps you safe from malware etc. http://www.apple.com/safari/
5. Internet Explorer 9: IE9 is not the best web browser in the world. Out of probably 5 nice web browser it would be rated as the last rank. It’s slow, buggy, but you know when you download a new operating system, you at least have something to surf the web on. It’s better than nothing. Microsoft, this is not a great web browser. I was praying for it to download Google Chrome when I first got my new computer. It’s amazingly slow and buggy with a bunch of useless things that first pop up when you boot it up. You’ll probably slap you’re head when you start Internet Explorer. ‘Sigh’, this browser is just………….bad. If you prefer it you can download new versions @ http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie/home
Tags: 11, 15, 5, a, alphabet, annoying, b, back, best, browsers, c, chrome, coming, computers, d, date, e, explorer, f, finally, firefox, free, frost, g, h, hack, help, how, i, internet, l, m, mozilla, music, network, not, opera, password, playstation, press, psn, safari, sharing, store, tik, to, tube, up, update, use, when, wire, word, working, you